JOB OFFER: INTERNATIONAL ENERGY AND RESSOUCE POLICY(F/M/DIV)
We are looking for reinforcement at the location Berlin at the earliest possible date
40 h week, work location Berlin, start as soon as possible
The Climate Neutrality Think Tank Foundation is a non-profit and independent organization. In July 2020, the foundation started its work in Berlin. For the transformation to a climate-neutral society and economy, scientifically based scenarios and instruments are needed. The foundation wants to make a contribution to this. No country or continent can solve the climate problem alone. Climate policies requires international cooperation. Here in particular, we want to provide impetus for international partnerships at eye level, for greater resilience through diversification of trade relations, and for strengthening the security of supply of raw materials and strategic goods. Our goal is to enable climate neutrality and adaptation to global warming more effectively.
Your role is to provide scientific support for studies and projects and to initiate international partnerships. You will design and coordinate scientific studies, organize dialogue processes between different groups of social actors and enter into dialogue with decision-makers in Germany and abroad. You will work independently in a small team and with a very high degree of personal responsibility.
- university degree in economics or social sciences or a comparable degree;
- high level of work and creative motivation;
- good knowledge of energy policy and foreign trade issues
- high degree of initiative as well as a structured, careful and goal-oriented way of working;
- confident handling of MS Office applications;
- business fluent knowledge of the German and English languages, both written and spoken.
- highly motivated team working on important international climate, energy and resource policy issues
an international working environment;
- flat communication and decision-making hierarchies;
- an attractive workplace in Berlin with the possibility of mobile working;
- good working environment;
- an employment contract initially limited to two years (a de-limitation is sought).
We look forward to receiving your application by October 07 2022.
Please send your application with CV, motivation letter, certificates and references to email@example.com with the subject: Energy_Resources_2
Please also send your inquiries to this address. We will then get back to you.